High quality and solid construction in popular Billiard-Royal quality. Snooker style table in a green colour cloth; package includes: Billiard-Royal Bardossa II snooker table made of solid beech wood. The hand-carved elements make every table special. Due to its slate plate and the cloth, the balls run fast and straight. This makes the game fun for beginners and professionals alike. The length of the table with its size of 12 feet is a 100 % tournament table. The cushions are already covered in the respective cloth colour and made from high quality L-77 rubber. This means that they are extremely durable. The total weight of the solid table is 1,070 kg. Thanks to the detailed installation instructions, it’s also easy for you to set up the table using standard tools. It meets the international standards in all respects (dimensions, cloth, cushions, etc.Easily installation thanks to detailed instructions (English language not guaranteed). Despite the solid (solid wood) construction and the high-quality slate plates, the installation can be easily carried out by 2 people with normal, everyday tools (open-ended spanner/screwdriver or perhaps a stapler).
- The body is made from solid beech wood with a thickness of 30 mm; hand carved wood elements
- Playing surface made of 5-piece natural slate board (40 mm thick) – the five-part billiard table also makes it easy to set up in difficult-to-access areas.
- Playing cloth, west of England 6811 tournament billiard cloth/ball collecting bag made of genuine leather/high-quality, long-lasting bands (already covered with the corresponding cloth colour/L-77 rubber).
- Playing surface in tournament dimensions: 254 cm x 127 cm (9 feet/100 inches x 50 inches playing surface), outer dimensions: length 291 cm x width 158 cm x height 84.5 cm/total weight approx. 570 kg.
- Playing surface in tournament dimensions: 356 cm x 178 cm (12 feet/140 inches x 70 inches playing surface), outer dimensions: length 387 cm x width 208 cm x height 84.5 cm/total weight approx. 1,070 kg.