- McDermott hand crafted cues are some of the most recognisable in the billiard industry. Manufactured in the USA, their cues are known for quality construction, exotic woods, intricate inlays and limitless customisation options. Their cues come with a lifetime warranty that includes warpage.
- 58″ genuine hand made in the USA professional pool cue; G-core shafts - the first 7″ of the shaft has carbon fibre through it to promote more control, minimise shaft distortion and increase consistency; 13mm Everest leather stick on tip – 10 laminated layers with a warning red layer let you know when it’s time to change, these tips shape like a hard tip, hit like a medium and offer the control of a soft tip
- Centre jointed using McDermott’ssignature 3/8″-10 wood to wood joint - provides consistent contact throughout the cue; Birdseye maple sleeve; Exquisite inlays and rings are precision milled to within .001″
- Bocote forearm; Tri-core butt is constructed using 3 separate pieces of wood that are hand glued and screwed to promote straightness; Butt is coated five times with high lustre urethane for protection and to enhance the colours; 8 Recon Ebony inlays; Clover embossed rubber bumper protects the butt plate
- Bocote, Cocobola, and Recon Ivory rings; Genuine Irish linen wrap -€“ tightly wound, double pressed and polished for a perfect fit and smooth feel; Butt features interchangeable weight bolt system allowing you to easily change the weight of your cue; Weighs approx. 19.5oz -€“ contact us about changing to your desired weight