Pure-X cues arent just about flashy technology – theyre built on a solid core of tried-and-tested quality. Pure-X cues are built using 100% hand-selected North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple for maximum straightness, all cue blanks are turned and dried seven times while curing and are treated with stabilizers and epoxies to prevent warpage, and finished cues feature finishing touches designed to keep them looking and playing like new for years.
- HXT Low Deflection shaft drastically reduces cue ball deflection
- Kamui Black Soft Tipfor superior grip, spin and durability
- 1-inch HXT High-tech low deflection ferrule with special lightweight polymer core
- Back-end loaded Mz Multi-Zone Grip for a super comfortable grip that wont slip in your hands
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.